If you are wondering about the most popular email servers, is probably that you already have in your head Hotmail. This platform was famous a few years ago; actually it was the most used in 2012. But then Microsoft bought the company and made a lot of changes, specifically in matters of security, the name, the design and the links between the email server and the other tools the company provide. So, maybe you already know about hotmail and maybe you already have an account. But since there are a lot of changes, accessing to it can be tricky. On this post we will explain teach you Hotmail tips access.
Hotmail account sign in is very simple. You just have to follow some steps. Keep reading this Hotmail tips access:
- To access the platform you need to go to live.com this will take you to the main page. But you can also have access from www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com these two will take you to the same page.
- You will see a blue button that says “sign in”. Click on it and it will take you to a new page.
- Now, you will see a box where you need to put your email address. Remember that you need to complete with @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com; once is done, click on next.
- On this new page you need to put your password. Remember that you need to be careful with the uppercase and symbols. Once is done, click on next. If you don’t remember your password, you can click on “Did you forget your password?” and it will help you to recover your account.
- You will see your inbox loading and it a few seconds it will be open. That’s it! Outlook email login is that simple.
Some other Hotmail tips access that you need to know:
- When you are trying to have access to your email, you need to put your entire email address including @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com; but if you are trying to have access to your Microsoft account, you just need your user ID.
- If you don’t remember your password and try to guess too many times, the system will blocked your account. To recover it, you need to have your alternative email address or the phone number you gave. The system will send you a code that you need to type in, and then you can reestablish your password. Keep in mind that this one has to be easy to remember for you but hard to guess for others. If you have some troubles remembering it, write it down somewhere else.
As you can see, access to your account is very simple. And once you are in, you can enjoy your email inbox or even the other tools like OneDrive, OneNote, Skype, Msn Hotmail, Office, Bing, Flow and so much more.