If you ever ask what the best platform for an email account is, it is very possible a lot of people would say hotmail. This server was very popular a few years ago and a lot of people used it, in fact, it was the biggest email server on the whole internet by 2012. On 2013, Microsoft bought the company and decided to make a few changes, starting with the name. Hotmail went to history and now we have Outlook. This is a new platform with a lot of improvements that offers more security, better designs and tools. So, if you are interested, creating hotmail account is very simple and on this post we will explain you how to do it.
One great benefit from having a hotmail account is that with it you can have access to every tool by Microsoft. So, once you have your new email account you can also have access to OneDrive, Skype, OneNote, Office, Calendar, Contacts, Xbox, and so much more. This is just one of the reasons why people choose a Microsoft account, because the other one is the security aspect since Outlook is one of the safest servers on the Internet.
Creating Hotmail account is simple, just follow the next steps:
- To Outlook sign up you need to access to the main page. To do this, you have to go to live.com or you can also use www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com every one of them will take you to the same main page, so don’t worry about this.
- Once you are here, you will see in the middle of the page a blue button that says “create account”. Click on it and it will take you to a new page.
- Now you will see a form. First of all, you need to create your new email address. This will work as an ID, so it must be unique. The system will help you by letting you know what address are already taken. You can also ask for one that is free. Click on next once is done.
- Now you need to create a password. Be careful on this step because it has to be easy to remember bu5t hard to guess. This way, you won’t have issues remembering your password but no one else can have access to it.
- Once you are done with the basics, you need to put your personal information like name, last name, birth date, country, phone number and an alternative email address. This information must be real because it can help you to recover your account.
- You are almost done creating hotmail account. Now you need to solve the captcha and accept the terms and conditions of the server. Click on the create account button and that’s it! It will take you to your new inbox.
As you can see, Microsoft account sign up is that easy. You can now enjoy your new email and also all the amazing tools that Microsoft offers you.
Full Sign Up: