If you are looking for a great email server it’s probably that you already know about Hotmail. This platform was one of the most popular servers a few years ago; everyone had a Msn Hotmail account. Now, this platform doesn’t exist anymore because Microsoft bought it. The company made a lot of changes, but the most noticeable one is the name: is now called Outlook. If you already had a Hotmail account, don’t worry, you can still use it. But if you are reading this, you probably want to create hotmail account.
Even when the company changed the name, you can still have a hotmail email address or you can have an outlook instead. One of the greatest features of the new platform is that you can have access to your new, old and other accounts through the same page. Of course, if every account is from Microsoft. This only means that you can create new Hotmail account and also join to other platforms like Xbox; or tools like OneDrive.
Create Hotmail account is very simple and it will only take you a few minutes. On this post we will explain you how to do it step by step, so keep reading:
- The first thing you need to do to create Hotmail account is go to live.com this will take you to the main page. But you can also have access through www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com all of them will take you to the same page.
- Once you are there, you will see in the middle of the page a blue button that says create account. Click there and it will take you to a new page.
- Now you will see a form. You have to fill it with personal information. First of all, you need to create an email address. This works as an ID, so it needs to be unique. The system will help you with this and it will tell you what is already taken. Then, you have to create a password. Be careful with this because it has to be simple so you won’t forget it but also it needs to be hard to guess for other people.
- Now you need to give away personal information. But don’t worry about this; it’s only to make sure that you are a real person. It will ask your name, last name, birth date, country, phone number and an alternative email address. With this information you can recover your account later if you forget your password or if someone is trying to have access to your account.
- Once you are done with all this, you need to solve the captcha at the end and accept the terms and conditions. Click on Create Account and that’s it! It will take you to your new inbox.
As you can see, Microsoft account sign up is very simple. And now you can use this account for a lot of things! You can have access to Outlook, OneDrive, Skype, Bing, Calendar, Contacts, OneNote, Office and so much more.
Full Sign Up: